- Thursday 15 March: College Sport Wellington Athletics Day (Western Zones)
- Thursday 29 March: Learning Conversations
- Friday 30 March – Tuesday 3 April (includes Tuesday): Easter break
- Term Dates 2018
Learning Conversations — 29 March
An email was sent to all whānau and caregivers this week to invite you to book a session for a Learning Conversation with your student’s rōpū teacher.
You can book your learning conversation session(s) now by going to https://www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and using the correct code(s) for your student(s):
- Juniors Year 9-10: Code f7ajr
- Seniors Years 11-13: Code q63q
- The Learning Conversation is a conversation between the student, the student’s rōpū teacher and parent(s) / caregiver(s).
- Students will only be at school on Thursday 29 March for their learning conversation.
- Each learning conversation takes 20 minutes
- During the conversation, we invite students to think, and make judgements about, their learning. The teacher will help the student to lead the discussion and reflect on progress so far. Students will develop up to three goals that they would like to achieve through this year.
The 2017 Yearbooks have now arrived in school and will be distributed next week to all students, staff and families who have already ordered copies.
Apologies for the delay with the publication — but we think they look great so we hope you’ll feel it was worth the wait!
You can order online www.entertainmentbook.co.nz/orderbooks/104r121 or you can hand your order form to Student Services with either cash or credit card details. Membership costs $65 and $13 goes towards our general fundraising efforts.
If you haven’t yet handed in your photo order envelope, please do so as soon as possible – last day is 9th March, however Student Services will be collecting late orders next week only.
You can still order online – parents please use the SHOOT KEY on your envelope.
Simply Dental forms are available from reception to enrol with the on site Dental Caravan Service at Wellington High School.
We have had a steady stream of students coming to the sick bay this week, and there seems to be a virus/bug going around.
Please keep your young person at home if they are unwell. This gives them time to recover and prevents the spread of illness around other students and staff.
You can inform us of their absence via the WHS app, via phone (04) 802 7673 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org