We are coming up to half way through Term 1 already and the school is humming along busily.
On Monday 7 March, we are holding a SOLO curriculum information evening for junior school families. Your invitation should have arrived in the post. We look forward to seeing you here.
On 24 March we are holding Learning Conversations for all year levels. As the school roll has grown so much, we are doing an extra afternoon for Learning Conversations for ONLY senior students on 1 April. The junior programme will run as per normal on this day. More information about these will be sent you via email in the upcoming couple of weeks. Bookings will be opened in a week or so and you will receive log in information about this when bookings open.
- 7 March : SOLO Curriculum Information Evening for junior students
- 24 March : Learning Conversations for all Year Levels
- 25 March : Good Friday, School Closed
- 28 March : Easter Monday, School Closed
- 29 March : Easter Tuesday, School Closed (find out more here.)
- 1 April : Learning Conversations for Senior Students
- 4 – 8 April : Summer Tournament Week
- 11 April : JUNIOR Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 April : SENIOR Parent/Teacher Evening