http://www.whs.school.nz/weeklywrapup/weekly-wrap-up-t4w5/ Weeks are counting down and another weekly wrap-up!
Offical Update from Wellington High School and NZAQ regarding the Train Strike. Keep this page handy for more Exam Updates.
Important: NO Metlink train services on Thursday 16 November. Due to strike action on Thursday 16 November no Metlink train services will be..
http://www.whs.school.nz/newsnotices/year-9-10-exam-information-2017/ View Junior Exam Information for this Thursday and Friday.
http://www.whs.school.nz/weeklywrapup/weekly-wrap-up-t4-w4-2/ It’s Friday so check out our WHS weekly warp-up news!
http://www.whs.school.nz/weeklywrapup/weekly-wrap-up-t4w3-2/ Check out our weekly news wrap up.
Catchup with the magnificent things going on at WHS this week! http://www.whs.school.nz/weeklywrapup/weekly-wrap-up-t4-w2-2/
Check out our weekly wrap up from last week here.
End of term message from Principal Dominic Killalea.
Get your Weekly WHS Wrapup here. Important Dates, SAC Volunteers and Student Achievements
Website Notices and Weekly Highs
- Weekly Wrap-up (T4/W5) - Important Dates: Monday 27 November: Board of Trustees Meeting Tuesday 28 November: No Principals – fund raiser for Nepal Thursday 30 November: Yr 10 Rōpū Activities Friday 1 December: Last day of senior exams Year 9 – Scorching Bay Year 10 Activity Day, Amazing Race and Picnic at Oriental Bay Friday 8 December: Junior Prizegiving and […]
- Senior Prizegiving Awards List - Senior Prize Giving 2017 Congratulations to all those students in Year 11-13 who received awards this year. The Senior Prizegiving Awards evening was a wonderful celebration of the hard work of our students and staff, and the spirit of our kura. The full list of awards and recipients can be accessed here. Note that […]
- NZQA advice re train strike Thursday 16 November and NCEA exams - We have been advised of the following from NZQA in relation to the train strike tomorrow: All students need to find a way of getting to exams tomorrow as normal. Students who are travelling a great distance should leave early and find alternative transport arrangements. Students who cannot get to their exam centre will not […]
- Year 9 & 10 Exam Information 2017 - Year 9 and 10 Exams – Thursday/Friday this week A reminder that Year 9 and 10 students are sitting exams on Thursday and Friday this week. There are no classes on at this time. Important note: The timetable is different from usual on Thursday and Friday, and all junior students finish for the day at 1pm on Friday. You can find the exam timetables and rooming […]
- Weekly Wrap-up (T4-W4) - PRINCIPAL MESSAGE FOR MID TERM 4: Click here to view the Principal’s message View our Photo Gallery – latest school photos click here. (Senior prizegiving photos will be posted next week) Important Dates: 16 – 17 November – Junior Exams 9 November – NCEA exams start 1 December – NCEA exams finish
- Weekly Wrap-up (T4/W3) - IMPORTANT DATES 6 November – Senior Prizegiving 16 – 17 November – Junior Exams 9 November – NCEA exams start 1 December – NCEA exams finish
- Weekly Wrap-up (T4 W2) - Important dates: 30 October – BOT Meeting 2 November – Whakanuia (Maori Prizegiving) 3 November – Last day for seniors 6 November – Senior Prizegiving 16 – 17 November – Junior Exams
- Year 9 and Year 10 Junior Exam Booklets - Year 10 Junior Exam Book click here Year 9 Junior Exam Book click here
- Weekly Wrap Up (T4, W1) - Important Dates: 23 October – Labour Day 24 October – Te Whanau Taraika 30 October – BOT Meeting 2 November – Whakanuia 3 November – Last day for seniors 6 November – Senior Prizegiving 16 – 17 November – Junior Exams
- Weekly Wrap Up (T3, W10) - PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE The end of Term 3 message from Dominic Killalea is now online. Read it here. IMPORTANT DATES Friday 29 September Last day of term 3 Monday 16 October First day of term 4 Monday 30 October Board of Trustees meeting Tuesday 31 October Sports prizegiving Thursday 2 November Whakanuia Friday 3 November Last day […]
- Weekly Wrap Up Term 3 Weeks 8 & 9 -
- Weekly Wrap Up (W6&7/T3) - IMPORTANT DATES 12 September Year 13 Well-being day 15 – 21 September Simply Dental on site 18 September Board of Trustees Meeting 20 September Learning Conversations 2 TERTIARY TRANSITION SKILLS The library is hosting classes in tertiary transition skills for Year 13 students planning to go on to tertiary study. Universities are telling us […]
- Project Glow Wear Competition - Kylie Merrick from WHS fashion department entered a competition, and now we need some votes. The most votes wins! Here is the link to the Facebook voting for Kylie’s jacket. https://www.facebook.com/ProjectGlowWear/photos/a.468839876808457.1073741834.237396196619494/470142056678239/?type=3&theater The jacket was entered into the Project Glow Wear competition that was being run by the Wgtn Greater City Council. The competition criteria was […]
- Weekly Wrap Up (W4, T3) - IMPORTANT DATES 25 – 31 August Senior Exams – Senior Exams Timetable 2017 – updated & Senior Exams 2017 – Instructions to students 25 August NZQA Fees due (see below) 1 September Mid-term Break 4 September Future Focus Evening 4 – 8 September Winter Tournament Week 8 September Initial 2018 Course Choices for Year 11 – […]
- Future Focus Event - WHS Main Block 4 September 2017 3:45pm-5:45pm You can find full event details and a map at this link: FUTURE FOCUS EVENT
- CANCELLED – Sports Exchange - Unfortunately, due to the weather, we have had to cancel the sports exchange with Newlands College. Students are expected to attend school as usual.
- Weekly Wrap Up (T3, W1 & W2) - IMPORTANT DATES 7 August Blank Canvas Exhibition 25 – 31 August Senior Exams – 2017 Senior Exams Timetable Here 1 September Mid-term Break 4 September Future Focus Evening 4 – 8 September Winter Tournament Week 20 September Learning Conversations 2 SCHOLARSHIPS DATABASE Wellington High School students can access this database for FREE, but only from a […]
- Exam Preparation Booklet - With school exams coming up, students and families may find this booklet useful for the preparation for these. Exam Prep Booklet.doc
- 2017 SPORT AND CULTURAL PHOTOS - Tuesday 1st August 9.45am onwards in the Riley Centre Students need to be in the Riley at the stated time in the table below All students need to bring their Sports Uniform Timetable for Sports and Cultural Photos
- Weekly Wrap Up (T2, W10) - PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE Principal, Dominic Killalea, will be doing regular messages to families on our new website page “Principal’s Message”. You can read his first message here.