Senior Parent Teacher Evening
All level progress reports are up on the portal. You will notice that on the progress report, there is a column where teachers can indicate whether they need to meet with you.
We are holding a Senior School (year 11 – 13) parent teacher evening on Monday 4 July 2016.
You can book these appointments at www.schoolinterviews.co.nz using the booking code: dbvqu
The junior school parent teacher evening is on 1 August. Bookings for this will open closer to that date.
- 29 June : Wig Wednesday
- 4 July : Parent Teacher interviews (Year 11,12 & 13 only)
- 6 July : Music Evening
- 8 July : Last day of Term 2
- 25 July : First day of Term 3
- 1 August : Parent Teacher interviews (Year 9 & 10 only)
This fee is to NZQA for certificates and to put students results into their Record of Achievement.
Financial assistance is available to assist with the payment of entry fees for National Secondary Schools qualifications (i.e. NCEA). This form is the Application-For-Financial-Assistance. It can also be collected from Student Services. The forms can be returned to Student Services for submission.
To be eligible to apply you must be the fee-payer and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- be currently receiving a Work and Income or Study Link benefit, or have a current Community Services Card (benefit-based applications)
- are not currently receiving a benefit, or do not have a current Community Services Card, but do have a joint family1 income that would entitle you to receive a Community Services Card (income-based applications)
- have two or more children who are candidates, irrespective of family income, and the total fees you would have to pay would otherwise be more than the $200 multiple candidate maximum (multiple candidate applications).
NATIONAL SHOWCASE OF WHS
Recently, WHS student Luke Roeven, helped showcase our school. The article and videos are fantastic.
Read the article here.